Colour Academy In The Press
Previous Press Articles:
Colour Academy Books – changing the way you learn driving theory – The National, 08/04/2019
Colouring book aims to get drivers behind the wheel – Scottish Field Online, 20/03/2019
Edinburgh entrepreneur launches colouring book to help learner drivers pass test – Scotland on Sunday, 18/11/2018.
Grants/Competitions (Updated 18/11/18):
- Available online at https://www.colouracademybooks.com/, Amazon and in-store at Waterstones and Blackwells.
- One of 7 winners in the 13th Scottish Edge YOUNG EDGE category.
- Won the Hunter Foundation’s 100 Young Disruptors competition.
- Won Scottish Institute for Enterprise (SIE) IP Grant.
- Won Strathclyder’s Into Business grant funding for prototype production.
- Won ‘Will it Work’ Grant from Princes Trust.
- Part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Entrepreneur Accelerator.
- Part of Strathclyde Entrepreneurial Network Rising Stars program.
- Shortlisted Converge Challenge 2018, in the Kickstart Category.
- Shortlisted SIE Fresh Ideas 2017-2018.
- Ove £16,000 in grant funding awarded so far, and over 150 copies sold!