Colour Academy Press Section
Grants/Competitions (Updated 18/11/18):
- Available in Waterstones and Blackwells.
- One of 7 winners in the 13th Scottish Edge YOUNG EDGE category.
- Won the Hunter Foundation’s 100 Young Disruptors competition.
- Won Scottish Institute for Enterprise (SIE) IP Grant.
- Won Strathclyder’s Into Business grant funding for prototype production.
- Won ‘Will it Work’ Grant from Princes Trust.
- Part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Entrepreneur Accelerator.
- Part of Strathclyde Entrepreneurial Network Rising Stars program.
- Shortlisted Converge Challenge 2018, in the Kickstart Category.
- Shortlisted SIE Fresh Ideas 2017-2018.
Previous Press Articles:
Edinburgh entrepreneur launches colouring book to help learner drivers pass test – Scotland on Sunday, 18/11/2018.